Bobpin in Beijing

30.10.06

14

Last Saturday Cheung Fai brought me to see two shows:

1. "琴愿?你" 斯琴格日勒 at 星光現場 http://www.thestarlive.com/ where is the same venue as last week "The 2nd Hand Rose". However, this time the audience sitting area was different from last week. It was more formal with rows of chairs, when comparing with last week, audiences could not dance with the music. I think the administration of this venue is quite professional, the setting is flexible to be changed according to the style of different performers.

2. Bandshow competition at 愚公移山 where is a small musical place many underground music bands and alternative international performers would like to play there.

See more photos here: http://www.fotogb.com/bobpin/

Cheung Fai's gf (BJ girl) asked me why I took photos like the media photographer and I said it's my 職業病, I always did that in HK, hahaha. To be honest, here taking stage photos is very easy, nobody stop you to go in front of the stage if your photo gears looked professional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home